Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016

NEW Benzinger ONE project - Patek Philippe for Tiffany & Co. ----> galvanic finished, ready to get assembled

Dear watch afincionado.

Since my last post for my project "Benzinger ONE - Patek Philippe for Tiffany & Co." (first fitting of the naked movement article, here & the design article, here & some parts finished with guillochage et gravage, here & main plate guilloché, here) we have worked on the finissage of the different parts of the movement and the galvanic is finished now. This very special Benzinger ONE is now ready to get assemble and I can't wait to finally deliver it to my client.




As soon as we have finished this amazing timepiece, I will keep you updated with some photos of it. If you want to have your own unique Benzinger ONE - Patek Philippe timepiece, I warmly invite you to contact me by e-mail, info@watchcollector.lu, so that we can figure out what your ideas are.

Kind regards.
Christian


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.