Mittwoch, 29. März 2017

Patek Philippe 130 steel 2 tone Sector Dial signed Walser Wald plus Telemeter Scale

Dear watch aficionado.

This amazing Patek Philippe 130 steel with its amazing 2 tone Sector Dial signed Walser Wald plus Telemeter Scale is for me personally the most beautiful timepiece that I was allowed to offer to one of my gentlemen collectors.



When talking about rarity, well this is a timepiece that one could describe as an exceedingly rare watch. First of all, the two tone Sector Dial and than as well double signed with Walser Wald, probably unique. Plus it has the Telemeter Scale which is as well confirmed by the extract. The case was in sublime condition and the dial, a real feast for the eyes, probably untouched. These hand-engraved dials are really mind-blowing and this one was really one of the nicest and certainly one of the rarest that can be seen.




I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu to check my current offer and as well to check back regularly to see my novelties.

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.