Dienstag, 18. September 2018

NEW at my boutique -----> Wittnauer 1950s chronograph

Dear watch aficionado.


NEW available at my boutique www.watchcollector.lu is this Wittnauer Chronograph from the 1950's. It comes in really good shape. The dial is nicely aged with some nice, matching, patina on the lume. Strong colors of the tachymeter and telemeter scale. The 35mm case retains its strong proportions and it wears superbly on the wrist. The Valjoux 72 movement is the same as in the legendary Rolex Daytona but this watch comes only at a fraction of the price of a Daytona.
This Wittnauer chronograph is certainly a great addition for every collector, as it has all attributes a true vintage watch would need to have, superbly preserved dial, strong case, and wears perfectly on the wrist with its 35mm steel case.

I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu
to see more watches that I got currently in my offer.


Kind regards.
Christian








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.