Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

NEW: Benzinger - 3/4 Skelett rose engine black edition



The 3/4 Skelett rose engine black edition is a really cool looking timepiece. Because of its completely black pvd coated movement and on top the original Breguet frosted dial it gets a really noble appearance.

The movement and dial are all hand guilloché, hand engraved and hand skeletonized. The case comes in stainless steel (can be changed to a gold case as well) with a diameter of 42mm.







To give you an idea what it takes to craft a Benzinger timepiece, I invite you to have a look at the following video:




For requests and orders I warmly invite you to send me an e-mail on the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

More details about my boutique and my brands you can find on my website: www.watchcollector.lu

All the best.
Christian
(photos: Watch Collector by Christian Bissener)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.