Donnerstag, 10. November 2016

NEW Benzinger ONE project - Patek Philippe for Tiffany & Co. ----> update, main plate finished with guillochage

Dear watch aficionado.

Since my last post for my project "Benzinger ONE - Patek Philippe for Tiffany & Co." (first fitting of the naked movement article, here & the design article, here & some parts finished with guillochage et gravage, here) we have worked on the finissage of the main plate.

On the following picture I show you the finished  pont du barillet with guilloché done by hand. All the original engravings we have left as they were. The final coating, rhodié, will follow at a later point when all the parts of the movement are finished with guilloché, engraving and skeletonizing by hand.



Now we are coming to the front side of the watch with the main plate, that we have finished by hand with a nice guilloché pattern. To give you an idea, I do add as well a photo of the naked movement when we made its first fitting into the case. As you can see, the main plate is yet only finished with its guillochage, the skeletonizing by hand will follow at a later point as well as the coating with anthracite color.





I will keep you updated constantly for this amazing project, so check back regularly. And big thanks again to my client, that he allowed me to show this amazing project here onto my blog.

If you want to have your own unique Benzinger ONE - Patek Philippe timepiece, I warmly invite you to contact me by e-mail, info@watchcollector.lu, so that we can figure out what your ideas are.

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.