Freitag, 25. November 2016

NEW project -----> Benzinger, THE DRAGON

Dear watch aficionado.

I am very happy and proud to announce you my new project in collaboration with Benzinger for a client of mine (big thanks to my client that he allowed me to present this amazing project on my blog), THE DRAGON.

For this project, my client requested a timepiece that includes a Dragon on the dial side. We made two different designs for my client, one with the Dragons head at 6 o'clock and the other one with the Dragons head at 12 o'clock (the design that I do show you on the picture underneath), which he chose as the nicest design for his unique watch. The dial consists of two dial:

  • The main dial with the Dragon prominently presented in the center, engraved and skeletonized by hand! Surrounded by the minutes and hours indexes and the small seconds at 6 o'clock, the Breguet threads are hand-guilloché. The dial is made of Sterling Silver.
  • The dial underneath the main dial is completely hand-guilloché finished with a nice sun guilloché and black PVD coated to give a good contrast to the Dragon. This dial is as well made of Sterling Silver.

For the color scheme of the Dragon, my client still has to chose which colors he prefers.



The movement will be finished with a nice floral pattern all done by hand, engraved and skeletonized. The main plate will be finished with a nice guilloché by hand and black PVD coated. For the colors of the movement my client is not yet 100% sure about it, but this can be decided as well at a later point, because the colors will be applied after the whole craftsmenship work is done.



I will keep you updated regularly with this project. I do warmly invite you as well to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu for more Benzinger timepieces and when you have questions or ideas to get your own unique timepiece, you can always write me a mail at info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.