Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017

Benzinger by Zanella ----> available at my boutique

Dear watch aficionado.

My Benzinger by Zanella project which I started for the 3 years of my boutique. This is the first "prototype" timepiece we have made.

I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu for more information and pictures about this project.

Every watch contains an original and unique, oil on canvas, painting by Léon Zanella. The movement is finished by Benzinger. Every watch is a unique piece and can be personalized and for every watch sold, I do spend 500€ to an association here in Luxembourg that supports children with cancer.


Kind regards.
Christian










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.