Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018

Haldimann H2 Flying Tourbillon Résonance Remontoir! -----> available at my boutique

Dear watch aficionado.

Haldimann H2 Flying Tourbillon! Résonance! Remontoir! available at my boutique www.watchcollector.lu This is the most amazing Tourbillon ever made! Entirely developed and entirely hand-made (and I mean seriously hand-made, not that marketing hand-made) in the atelier of Haldimann. The flying tourbillon has two escapements which are switched into résonance plus the remontoir is mounted on one of the two escapement wheels.

I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique for more information and photos www.watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian







 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.