Freitag, 25. Januar 2019

Patek Philippe 600P original box ---> available at my boutique

Dear watch aficionado.

This super Patek Philippe 600P is available at my boutique www.watchcollector.lu The watch comes in its perfectly preserved platinum case and diamond set hour indexes dial. The signature and small seconds are all gravé main & émaillé and the minuterie is a perlage made by hand. The more, this sublime timepiece still retains its original box.

These watches are rarely seen and even rarer in this perfect condition.

I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique for more photos and informations as well to discover the other vintage timepieces and independent timepieces that are currently in my offer.

Kind regards.
Christian
 
 




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.