Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

Marc Jenni, the way of his new in-house movement. Pt1

Marc Jenni is about to create a completely in house movement and invites you to follow his path during the next weeks and months:

Marc Jenni: "I have decided to open the doors of my atelier (virtually at least) and to allow my friends and followers to accompany me on my new journey - the creation of my new watch movement.

During the coming weeks and months, I will regularly post images and comments on advancements and status of the manufacturing process.

I hope you may enjoy my way of illustrating how watch parts are being shaped from rough material until the final decorated and functional watch  movement is born."




Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.