Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

Watch Collector - 3 years anniversary


Started my own boutique „Watch Collector“ 3 years ago and so my greatest journey got on its way at the end of 2011. It is till now my greatest challenge and I experienced the most beautiful moments of my life at this time! 
Making my passion as a job is like living a dream for me and without the support of my parents and some of my closest friends I would not have gone through these 3 years. The more, the outstanding support of my clients helped me to build up my own boutique and so I am really thankful to all of the people who supported me and those who still support me on my journey!
As well I wanted to thank the watch brands I do represent in my boutique, which do produce some of the most exclusive timepieces on earth, for everything they did for me.
I wish you all a great upcoming festive season and a great time with your family and friends.

All the best.
Christian
www.watchcollector.lu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.