Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017

Benzinger by Zanella ---> at my boutique

Dear watch aficionado.

I would like to present you this extraordinary "Benzinger by Zanella" timepiece. This is a project that I started to think about, after my first project that I had in 2012 to support the foundation "Fondatioun Kriibskrank Kanner" (Foundation for children with cancer), I designed two watches that were entirely spent to the foundation. In 2014 I finally realized my "Benzinger by Zanella" project and this project is meant as well to support the foundation "Een Haerz fir Kriibskrank Kanner" (A heart for children with cancer). For every watch sold I do spend 500€ to the foundation.

I thought already in 1999 to support one day foundations that do support children with cancer or other diseases due to the death of my grand-mother by cancer. So these projects that I started and that I will continue in future do mean a lot to me personally.

This is the first watch Benzinger by Zanella available at my boutique.





This one represents a beautiful landscape in the Provence with the Mont Ventoux in the background. When taking a closer look to the photos, you can recognize the different layers of the oil color on the canvas.


 


Léon Zanella, the painter

Me and Léon at his gallery in Vaison-la-Romaine


Kind regards.
Christian





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.