Donnerstag, 6. September 2018

NEW at my boutique ----> Doxa "Jean-Claude Killy", 36mm steel, two tone salmon dial

Dear watch aficionado.

NEW available at my boutique is this Doxa "Jean-Claude Killy" two tone salmon dial, 36mm steel case.

This Doxa triple calendar chronograph from the 1950's is a real feast for the eyes. The combination of this striking beautiful two tone salmon dial and the perfectly preserved 36mm stainless steel case makes this certainly a great addition for every gentlemen collector. It bears the same movement as the legendary Rolex so called "Jean-Claude Killy", the Valjoux 72C. The stainless steel case retains its strong and sharp proportions and I might even risk to call it NOS! And then there is that breathtakingly beautiful two tone salmon dial, a real feast for the eyes.​

This Doxa triple calendar chronograph has everything what vintage watch hunting is about, 36mm stainless steel case, two tone salmon dial, excellent condition.

I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu
to see more watches that I got currently in my offer.

Kind regards.
Christian








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.