Montag, 27. März 2017

Bovet Monorattrapante with its amazing gilt black gloss dial

Dear watch aficionado.

This Bovet Monorattrapante with its amazing gilt black gloss dial was for me one of the most beautiful chronographs. Well, it is far away from the price range of a Newman or 130 PPC, but for me, the combination of the very interesting Monorattrapante mechanism, its perfect size of 38mm and the unbelievable beautiful dial made this a perfect timepiece for me personally.




Such a nice detail of the dial on the photo above. The black dial, with its gilt indexes and in contrast to that the Bovet signature in white. All the lume was correct on this example with its matching hands. A serious gem of a chronograph. Unfortunately I had to leave this one go a while ago and so I think that is a bit the dilemma when doing your greatest passion as a job / being a watch dealer. But as I know that this beauty did find a good place in a collection of a great gentleman collecor, I'd say that memories can be something nice too.

I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu to check my current offer and as well to check back regularly to see my novelties.

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.