Donnerstag, 9. März 2017

Rolex 6239 Paul Newman ----> perfect example, the naked truth

Dear watch aficionado.

When it comes to vintage Rolex timepieces, things are getting quite complicated, because as I always like to say: "With Rolex, the exception is the rule". One can find quite some Newman Daytonas, either 6239, 6241, 6262, 6264, 6263 or 6265 but to find the ones in extraordinary and perfect condition is not always the very easy task but surely the greatest challenge and I do really love these kind of challenges.

And this 6239 Newman three color white dial is in extraordinary condition and so I wanted to share these 3 photos of the "naked" dial with you. As you can see on the photos it is plain perfect, the colors, the lume, the fonts, the correct early Singer stemp on the back. To find such perfect examples is the best feeling one can have.

If you are looking for the perfect Newman, you can always drop me a mail at info@watchcollector.lu and I will do my best to find the perfect Newman Daytona for you. The more I do warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu to see my current offer and to check back regularly to see my new offers that are coming in on a regular base.

"naked" Newman dial without its hands, you can see the perfect condition, perfect color, perfect fonts and lume

The dial from the back with the correct early Singer stemp, correct foot and index holes

"naked" dial fitted with its perfectly matching hands


Kind regards.
Christian Bissener

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.