Mittwoch, 22. März 2017

Rolex 6263 18kt yellow gold ----> NOS, Full Set, perfect case

Dear watch aficionado.

Isn't this what we are all looking for? NOS condition in combination with full set? Yes it is. And this Rolex 6263 18kt yellow gold is a perfect example. I will show you in some follow posts different photos of it.

On this photo you can see the oxidation around the pusher button, which is always a good sign that the watch is untouched plus this 6263 still retains its green sticker on the case back. This is a serious time capsule and a dream timepiece for every distinguished gentlemen collector.



I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu for my current offer and as well for my upcoming novelties.

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.