Montag, 11. Mai 2020

Details: Patek Philippe 3700/1 tropical

Dear watch aficionado.

It all started with the 3700/1 for the legendary Patek Philippe Nautilus. For me personally these are the real Nautilus watches by Patek, hours, minutes, date and octagon case. Nothing more, nothing less.



The present example is a superbly preserved watch. It retains a strong case, firm bracelet and a wonderfully aged dial. I warmly invite you as well to take a look at the article on my blog about the design of the dial by Gérald Genta of the 3700/1 and AP 5402ST A-Series.




This watch is as well available at my boutique, more information and photos upon request by e-mail at info@watchcollector.lu

I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique www.watchcollector.lu for the current offer of vintage and independent timepieces.

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.