Mittwoch, 15. April 2015

Newsletter I of 2015

The I Newsletter of this year is online now and I wanted to introduce you the NEW H11 with small seconds by Haldimann Horology and the NEW 25 years anniversary Worldtime Tempus Terrae by Andersen Genève. As well as my NEW project Benzinger by Zanella which is a project featuring well known artist Léon Zanella and Jochen Benzinger, watches do meet art.

The more I do continue with my guilloché lessons at the atelier of Jochen Benzinger. A report is as well in this Newsletter.

NEW vintage watches on my website/boutique at the VINTAGE corner. Here you can find super rare vintage timepieces as from Patek Philippe, Rolex, Vacheron & Constantin, Jaeger leCoultre,… Feel free to have a look at it on the following link: http://www.watchcollector.lu/#!vintage/cj08

You can download this Newsletter on the website of my boutique under the following link: http://www.watchcollector.lu/#!newsletter/c6a3 and you can subscribe as well for the future Newsletters on the same link.

Kind regards.
Christian
www.watchcollector.lu







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.