Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Benzinger by Zanella


This is the first watch "Benzinger by Zanella" containing an original painting (which can be chosen in the galery on the website of my boutique) made by famous painter Léon Zanella. On this painting we see a beautiful landscape in the Provence with the Mont Ventoux in the background.


This is the movement side of this first "Benzinger by Zanella" timepiece. The movment side can be completely personalized too!

For requests and orders I warmly invite you to send me an e-mail on the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

More watches and photos as well at the independent corner on my website of my boutique Watch Collector: http://www.watchcollector.lu/#!benzinger-by-zanella/c879


Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.