Montag, 4. April 2016

NEW available at my boutique ------> Patek Philippe 1526 pink gold, PPC 570 yellow gold & PPC pocket watch ref 600 pink gold black dial

Dear watch aficionado.

I am very happy and proud to announce you, that now I do have a superb Patek Philippe 1526 pink gold, a Patek Philippe 570 yellow gold and a Patek Philippe pocket watch reference 600 pink gold black dial in my offer.

I warmly invite you to take a look on my website at the Vintage Corner, Patek Philippe, for more photos and infos about these three sublime timepieces: 


Requests can be made via my website or directly by e-mail on the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.