Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016

NEW Benzinger ONE project - Patek Philippe for Tiffany & Co. ----> first fitting of the movement into the case

Dear watch aficionado.

I am very happy and proud to inform you about my new Benzinger ONE project that I am allowed to create for a good client of mine, a serious, distinguished gentleman collector, and who gave me the permission to present the different steps of production for this extraordinary timepiece.

I have chosen for this project an extraordinary Patek Philippe pocket watch movement which was made for Tiffany & Co. in 1915. This movement is not only a simple movement, but it is a movement of extra quality with 20 jewels and adjusted to 8 positions. These chronometer movements were back at that time and still today highly appreciated by collectors and extremely sought after. The forms of the bridges of the movrment are so beautiful and every time when I hold such a nice watch in my hands, I fell in love.

Now, for this Benzinger ONE project we chose a nice stainless stell case with tear drop style lugs and a nice smoothly stepped bezel. And so we made a first fitting with the "naked" movement (not yet finished with the Benzinger style, as one can see) into the case. I can already imagine how special and extraordinary this timepiece will look after its Finissage is made and the dial is set up.






In the background you can see the design of the dial side. A post about this one will follow later, So stay tuned and check back regularly.

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.