Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

NEW available at my boutique ----> Patek Philippe 605P two tone dial

Dear watch aficionado.

I am very proud and honoured to announce, that this really nice and rare Patek Philippe 605P, platinum, gentlemens pocket watch with a great two tone dial is now available at my boutique. It was manufactured in 1935 and only 14 examples (different cases and dials) had been identified until today.














I warmly invite you to take a look on my website at the Vintage Corner, Patek Philippe, for more photos and infos about this sublime timepiece: 



Requests can be made via my website or directly by e-mail on the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.