Montag, 6. Juni 2016

Excelsior Park EP4 chronographe, sublime dial details

Dear watch aficionado.

With the following photos I would like to point your view to this extraordinary nice dial of this NOS example Excelsior Park EP4 chronographe.

The color of the dial tends more to a beautiful, warm eggshell shade and in combination with the nicely aged lume indexes, perfectly matching the dauphine style hands with lume, this dial is a real feast to the eyes. Every distinguished gentlemen collector will immediately recognize the beauty of this chronographe.


Focus to the dauphine style hour hand with the lume, perfectly matching the arabic lume indexes

6 hour arabic lume index. On this photo you can see as well the more eggshell shade to which this sublime dial is tending


I warmly invite you to have a look at the website of my boutique to see more details of this great Excelsior Park EP4 chronographe and to discover the other sublime vintage timepieces that I have currently in my offer. 

Link to the website of my boutique, click here

Requests can be made via my website or directly by e-mail at the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.