Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016

Patek Philippe 600-2R, black dial, 17/210 movement. A real trophy for every distinguished gentlemen collector

Dear watch aficionado.

Herewith I will present you some details about this amazing Patek Philippe 600-2R with black dial and the 17/210 movement ticking in its case. 

Not only, that this is the only example known in this combination, the more it is as well in excellent condition! The case never polished and the black dial, amazing with its glossy, immaculate surface and the rose gold batons, rose gold dauphine hands.






The combination of its presence, the perfect condition and the fact that this is the only one known in this combination makes this timepiece a real trophy for every distinguished gentlemen collector.

I warmly invite you to have a look at the website of my boutique to see more details of this great Patek Philippe pocket watch and to discover the other sublime vintage timepieces that I have currently in my offer. 

Link to the website of my boutique, click here

Requests can be made via my website or directly by e-mail at the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.