Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Some details of my project Benzinger by Zanella

Dear watch aficionado.

Herewith I would like to present you some details of my project Benzinger by Zanella.

Watches do meet art. For my project this means that every highly exclusive and unique timepiece Benzinger by Zanella contains an original painting (oil on canvas) made by Léon Zanella. The original painting of Léon Zanella functions as a dial and it can be chosen by the customer in the gallery of the different paintings made by Zanella here underneath. Every dial (painting oil on canvas) is a one off piece, so if a painting is once chosen, it is not available anymore (NO copy, NO reproduction)! The hour indexes are printed onto the sapphire crystal glas. Hands can be either Breguet hands or feuille hands; with or without small seconds. The movement can be finished as well in different styles, hand-engraved, hand-guilloché, hand-skeletonized (gallery below). The combination of the handmade timepieces by Benzinger and the original painting by Léon Zanella makes every watch unique and highly exclusive.







I warmly invite you to take a look at the website of my boutique for more infos about my project:

Kind regards and have a sublime weekend.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.