Samstag, 4. Juni 2016

Rolex 2940 Bubbleback, amazingly aged dial

Dear watch aficionado.

With this detailed photos, I would like to show you the amazingly, nicely aged dial with a superb, equally patina. With a closer look to the hands and the dial itself, you will discover the beauty of this sublime example of the legendary Bubbleback 2940. The lume is aged very equal on the hands and on the dial and the amazing eggshell patina on the dial is very unique and warm.





I warmly invite you to have a look at the website of my boutique to see more details of this great Rolex 2940 and to discover the other sublime vintage timepieces that I have currently in my offer. 

Link to the website of my boutique, click here.

Requests can be made via my website or directly by e-mail at the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.