Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016

Patek Philippe 1526R, breathtaking example. A real trophy for every distinguished gentlemen collector

Dear watch aficionado.

Herewith I will present you some details of my amazing Patek Philippe 1526R that is available at my boutique. This is one of the best examples you can get. Very very strong case, strong lugs and only very very sligthly polished.

The amazing thing about this example is its plain perfect dial. Aaawwww, such a beautiful warm eggshell color, amazing. I mean, take a look at the pictures and every distinguished gentlemen collector will immediately recognize the beauty and perfection of this sublime example of the historically important Patek Philippe 1526R.

The combination of the super strong case and the sublime dial makes this example one of the best 1526R ever appeared on the market and a real trophy for every distinguished gentlemen collector.







I warmly invite you to have a look at the website of my boutique to see more details of this great Patek Philippe 1526R and to discover the other sublime vintage timepieces that I have currently in my offer. 

Link to the website of my boutique, click here

Requests can be made via my website or directly by e-mail at the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.