Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016

A. Lange & Söhne 1/4 repeater, complete set. Details of the amazing enamel dial

Dear watch aficionado.

Herewith I present you some details of the amazing enamel dial of this sublime A. Lange & Söhne 1/4 repeater, including the original box, papers and spare parts. The combination of the perfect condition and the fact that this 1913 A. Lange & Söhne comes with all the accessories that every dintinguished gentlemen collector is looking for, makes it a uber rare timepiece.

The dial is a feast to the eyes, made of three pieces in enamel. In perfect condition, sublime and the hands are hand-made Louis XV style in pink gold. To find these dials without cracks or other damages is really rare and this example is plain perfect.








I warmly invite you to have a look at the website of my boutique to see more details of this great A. Lange & Söhne 1/4 repeater and to discover the other sublime vintage timepieces that I have currently in my offer. 

Link to the website of my boutique, click here

Requests can be made via my website or directly by e-mail at the following address: info@watchcollector.lu

Kind regards.
Christian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.